Are you a gold player? If you want to stay at the top of the game, you need to understand your course. You need to see the right position, right club, and then hit the right shot. You will need a Gold GPS device, which is a Global Positioning device that is very helpful in navigating through the golf course.
You will be able to gather information about the course before you take a shot. Along with that, you will also be able to record your score and also be able to keep track of it. This will help you improve the game.
If you are looking for the best Golf GPS device, then you need to spend a lot of time looking for the best Golf GPS device. There are several options available in the market, and it is not going to be a simple task for you. They all come with some unique features, and you need to understand the features before you pick one.
Only when you are sure about what features to look for, you will be able to choose the right golf GPS device. Here we have listed a few best Golf GPS devices and also a buying guide that can help you pick the right product for your game.
Let us get started…
Top Golf GPS Online
Have a look at some of the best golf GPS devices…
1. Bushnell Phantom Golf GPS
If you are looking for the best Golf GPS device, then this is the best and has a lot of features in it. It is a very simple device to use as it does not need any kind of input from you.
It is preloaded with almost 36,000 courses from 30 different countries. It recognizes the course easily and the Bluetooth gives course updates.
2. Garmin Approach G10 Golf GPS
If you are looking for a very small and sleek design, then this Garmin Approach G10 Golf GPS device is a great choice. It will display the exact shape of the green and with manual pin placement. You can easily carry it in your hands or place it in your pocket. It has a 1.3-inch display screen.
3. GolfBuddy Voice 2 Golf GPS
If you are looking for a Golf GPS device that is available in many different colors, then this can be a good choice. It is the smallest device in the entire list and so it is a lightweight device as well.
It is very simple to use and also has a voice readout feature, which makes it one of the best Golf GPS devices in the market.
4. Garmin Approach G30 Golf GPS
If you are looking for a touchscreen Golf GPS device, then it can be hard to find a better option than this device. It is a quality product that comes with a slightly rounded back and sleek design. You just need to switch it on with the help of the power button and the rest all can be done with the help of the touch screen in a very simple way.
5. Voice Caddie VC300SE Golf GPS
Last, on the list, we have Voice Caddie VC300SE Golf GPS. It is available in two different colors, black and white. It is a very simple device that is affordable and compact as well. It is a touch device, which guides you through voice messages. It can be held in your hand or you can leave it in your pocket.
Things to consider when buying a Golf GPS – buying guide
There are certain important things that you need to keep in mind when you are buying a Golf GPS. You cannot just pick up something available in the market for you. So, here are some of the important factors to keep in mind.
One of the main and very important factors to consider when you are buying a Golf GPS is battery Life. Being a golfer, you will not like spending hours for charging it. So, choose something that can last for at least 12 hours with a one-time charge. That means you can play one or two rounds easily with battery life.
Ease of use
The next important factor is the ease of use. You are new to the device, and you cannot spend a lot of time just learning how to use the device, especially with Golf as this is a game where you keep moving. It should have easy settings and navigation options when you are buying it.
This feature may be available only with the latest and high-end devices. When you are far from the greens, and you are new to the course, then buying a device with this feature will help you know about the greens and the holes in the course.
Golf courses preloaded
There are a few devices that come with preloaded golf courses that make it easy for you to play on those golf courses. So, try it pick one with such a feature.
For ease of operation, it is good if you can go for touchscreen Golf GPS devices. They are quite easy to use as you can do everything by touching the screen. But they are a bit expensive when compared to the other options available in the market.
You will be playing in the greens, and there are chances of rain when you are playing. A little rain should not stop you from playing or your sweat should not stop you. So, always get a Golf GPS that is waterproof as you will be able to enjoy the game even when it is raining or when there is a lot of sweat.
You will be able to find the Golf GPS devices that can help you view the scorecard, and also you will be able to save and track them at a later time.
It is a very good decision that you wanted to buy a Golf GPS device for your Golf game. But make sure that you pick the right product as there are hundreds of options available. The technology has advanced in every sector, and so you will be able to find the GPS devices with the best and latest features. Just make sure whether you need so many advanced features before you invest. Choosing the right product is more important than choosing the most expensive product.
Check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇: The ULT-G Golf GPS watch includes sophisticated features that will make your works easier. A lot of useful features to take your game to the next level. It features Bluetooth connectivity to connect the watch to your smartphone for free course updates. There are no unusual features that can drain your mobile's battery too fast.
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄: Learning to use the ULT-G watch is very simple. There are only four buttons to navigate the screen. Once the initial set-up is complete, with the touch of a button, the device will automatically connect to the satellite and begin displaying course information.
- 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃: Measures distances to the front, back, and middle of the green. Figure out the distance of your shots. Automatic hole progression while you play golf. Access information about over 38,000 courses around the world. There is a clock to tell the time.
- 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄: Comes in a durable design. Water and dust resistance will assist you in hostile weather. Battery power to take you through 2.5 rounds before needing to be recharged. One-year warranty (online registration required), lifetime software support, and high-class customer service.
- 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄: We are providing you a money-back guarantee. Purchase it, and there is no risk for 30 days. If you don't love it, you will get your money back. The cost of the ULT-G watch is the only price you'll have to pay—no subscription fees for continued service or updates.
- Handheld GPS: Our handheld GPS units come preloaded with over 38,000 global course maps, require no subscription fees, and include free updates
- Precise Measurements: Our golf GPS devices provide accurate distances to the front, center, and back of the green as well as layup and carry distances to the front and back of hazards and doglegs
- Automatic Functions: Complete with auto-course recognition, our golf GPS devices also feature auto-hole advance and individual shot distance measurements
- Hands-Free Viewing: The ultimate golf cart accessories, our handheld GPS units are equipped with an integrated magnet designed to attach to the cart frame for hands-free, eye-level viewing
- Digital Scorekeeper & Color Display: Our golf GPS includes a digital scorekeeper that saves round scores; The large, vibrant 2’’ color display is easy to read and operate
- WORLDWIDE COURSE DATA - Preloaded for over 40,000 (and counting) free golf courses around the world (NO subscription fees) - Contact Canmore directly to add new courses or suggest fixes.
- FUNCTIONS YOU CAN RELY ON - With auto hole advance function, the GPS updates your distance and hole as you move on to the next hole, giving you easy-to-access distance to green (F/M/B), hazard distance, shot distance, scorecard and of course—digital clock. Spacious buttons make it easy to click and select even with the gloves on
- DURABILITY MAXIMIZED: The back and side of the GPS is wrapped in a rubberized coating to increase grip and absorb shock. You can be sure that the brand new HG200 can take more than just a few bumps and scratches. Comes with a powerful magnet for clipping it on your belt or pants pocket, or directly mounting on a metal surface such as your golf cart uprights. Just don’t forget it there!
- VIBRANT DISPLAY - High-resolution 2 inch display with clear-to-view icons makes this friendly to navigate even under bright sunlight
- GREAT SERVICE - 1-year warranty and industry-leading customer service
- WORLDWIDE COURSE DATA - Free course data preloaded for over 40,000 (and counting) golf courses around the world (NO subscription fees) - Contact Canmore directly to add new courses or suggest fixes.
- SIMPLE FUNCTIONS YOU NEED - Manage your game, not your golf assistant! GPS course finder switches hole automatically and gives you easy-to-access distance to green (F/M/B), hazard distance, shot distance, scorecard and of course—digital clock with alarm.
- MAGNETIC CLIP - Powerful magnet lets you clip the CANMORE H-300 on your belt or pants pocket, or directly on a metal surface such as your golf cart uprights. Just don’t forget it there!
- HIGH CONTRAST - White-on-black monochrome display is easy to read even in bright sunlight
- GREAT SERVICE - 1 year warranty and industry-leading customer service.
- Mount the compact GPS golf rangefinder anywhere using the built-in clip and lanyard loop
- View yardages to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards and doglegs
- Choose from more than 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide, featuring wireless course updates (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Easily keep score on the course and upload directly to the Garmin Golf app (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to participate in weekly leaderboards
- Green View display shows shape of the green with manual pin placements